Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

WET MONDAY ='s Pain!

Good morning friends (and if not already a friend WELCOME NEW FRIEND)

It is MONDAY, whomever came up with the names of the week should have called this one "aw man I can't believe the weekend is over, and i have to go to work/school! I wish it was still the weekend"~DAY! So, this blog is new for me, but I will get the swing of it sooner or later. And I think what I would like to do is a q&a session later on down the line if u want to inbox me a question u cant get answered or want to remain private u can inbox me and I will get the answer for you angelsheckles@gmail.com  today I woke up feeling REALLY REALLY bad! it is raining here in Kentucky, I have to work, both of my hands are swollen so I am typing with two fingers and really slow. my right foot is swollen, i have a massive headache and my Humira is still wrecking my immune system! I have a huge rash on the BACK of my thigh, how in the world am I supposed to SEE IT, u should have seen the comedy show I put on trying to look at it myself, like a dang kitten chasing my tail! I have to take my reigmen of meds before I can start the day Amlodipine-blood pressure pill, Voltren-anti-inflammatory (to be mobile) and Flexeril-muscle relaxer (so I dont have any spasms) then when i get home I have to take my low dose Chemo med the dreadful METHOTREXATE ick! but the funny thing is I am taking a low dose cancer medicine THAT CAN ACTUALLY CAUSE CANCER IN THE ONES THAT DONT HAVE IT!! Oxy Moron or what? Well it has been nice getting this off of my chest, but I have to run and get ready for work, after all it is Monday and I already would LOVE to call in, but I need the money so I guess I will go! maybe tonight I will write more about the effects of the medicines...... YES THATS WHAT I'LL DO! thank you for listening and may your journey through pain be as peaceful as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment