Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

starting from the bottom requires lots of upper body strength

the world is filled with people who do ugly things, why do they act this way? some lie to keep from losing what they love some lash out because they fear the future. some put up walls because they have regrets. yes everyone has a reason for the ugly things they do. and once we find out why,then we can try to stop them. I am a person that loves to read and I love love love to write (as u will come to find out after reading countless stories about me and by me) I have some old post that I am going to load on here and as people come and read that will prompt me to write new ones and hopefully this blog will take off. My cousin came up with the idea to do this, and maybe this is a wonderful way to get all of this out of my system. and work out well for me, please let me know what I can do to improve this site and what YOU would like to discuss! thanks for letting me bend your ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment