Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

vent

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 11:04pm
I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place! ugh I dont know why this is my life, it feels like I have suffocating with pain and swelling! i am in the midst of a huge flare, y of all weeks this week it had to go full force!It started with my right elbow hurting, then my middle finger on my left hand now I can NOT bend it and my whole hand is hurting and swollen. I hate u RA I hate how u changed my life! I hate how u order my steps as though you are GOD, you are NOT my god and you do not have the right to pick fights with me. I am so upset right now I cant even get the right words to form into sentences, I can't understand the tears that are pouring down my cheeks right now, wondering how am i going to get through this. Yes some will and has always said hand it over to God he will work it out, but I cant overlook the fact that my pain is so great here lately! ugh just wanted to vent








.

No comments:

Post a Comment