Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

LOVE & HIP HOP: ATLANTA



Do you love it or hate it? I am so on the fence right now, I can say without a shadow if doubt that this season has already started off WAAAAAYYYYYY more entertaining then before! I mean out the gate it was EXPLOSIVE! Let's recap: Scrappy cheated on his baby mama Erica with some Hood hoe named Diamond? (imma have to GOGGLE this chick!) and made it PUBLIC??? really is that how they do in the A? Ha, not around here (LOUISVILLE, KY) they don't!Ok ok ok, back to business........where was I? OH! Scrappy came dragging his ass like a puppy with worms and Erica took him back, I hope she let's him see how much pay back is a bitch! Enter the bitch comes "Mama Dee" a former Hustler & Pimp? BLANK STARE******* really you 48 and THAT'S your claim to fame?? ok, but what took the cake was she said "I have a vision" BOOM.CERTIFIED.CRAZY.NUT JOB. Ok, well they were ok, but NEXT....... Rasheeda now that's my girl, her cd's have bopped, but she wasn't into much that held my attention, then K. Michelle she can sing and all but she was boring for the first episode, we'll see her later in the season. I honestly remember NOTHING about Karlie, sorry! WELL! MIMI,JOSELINE, AND STEVIE J...........................................................................
first of all Mimi has to either be a PUNK, a CHICKEN, or a damn FOOL! Or maybe she is all 3! rolled into one pretty pack! I always find it strange when a man is to close for comfort with a woman he works LONG hours with, shit happens and when you get comfortable sometimes, things happen, HEY DON'T SHOOT ME! Stevie J. is ugly, them sunglasses got to go! if u not in the sun what the hell you got glasses on for???/ He was shifty and seemed sneaky, enter HOE NUMBER ONE JOSELINE, former stripper, personal trainer (of what drag queens~I thought she was a dude!). When she turned to him and said while toasting to 7 years of GOOD SEX!!! I choked and sat up in my bed, and started talking to the screen, u trifling broad! But when ole girl said "That's her man" oh the shit done hit the fan!!! LMMFAO! to catch them in the car together and he say "I was looking for you" unless i was in the trunk no you weren't! BUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE WAS THAT HOOKER CALLED HIM FROM THE CAR AND HE ANSWERED GOT IN THE CAR AND LEFT WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! words i swear can not tell you how i felt about tonight's episode! I mean seriously people this is not a good look, but I will tune in each and every week for a re-cap and my own personal spin on how I THINK the episode should have went and how I would have reacted!!!!!!! oh lord, Imma have to double up on my Blood Pressure pills to deal with the next 9 episodes! what are your thoughts on this episode? Do you think it is scripted? Is this real, Is that Stevie J's baby she is going to be preggars with? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT KISS? or do you think we have bent this all out of shape like we thought Jim was walking Yandy in the bed (ummmmmmm I could see Jim behind me.......err um on the tv behind me!!!!) welp the husband is looking at me like I am writing a love letter to my "MISTER" so logging off now! see ya next week~ I HOLLA!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your recap of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta was on point! There was no way I was going to miss this first episode after watching the preview. I had to record it on my Hopper when I went out and when I came back home I watched what went down. I couldn't believe my eyes, how Stevie J. was playing Mimi. She is definitely in denial and I don't think Joseline is a man she is just really in shape and has very strong features. A lot of my Dish co-workers think she is a man. I know this season is already set to be recorded on my Hopper along with my other shows.

    ReplyDelete